- Carbon Dioxide
- Cut in the Frozen
Freezing Microtome is designed to serve accurate and quick diagnosis in surgery. It has a table clamping device. The specimen rises accurately and automatically by a handle. The CO2 freezing attachment is provided with a hard rubber non-conducting plate between the corrugated surface to which the object is frozen and the rest of the apparatus, which prevents the conduction of heat from the other parts of the apparatus to the specimen; thus saving time and CO2.
The Automatic feed mechanism can be thrown out of action by turning the Index Finger to the extreme left or it may be set to cut sections of any desired thickness. Each division of the graduated scale marks 5µm, the Microtome range being 5-40 µm. The sturdy Knife Holder can be tilted to a convenient angle of the Knife suitable to the object.
- Freezing Stage: 35 mm. dia.
- Feed Range: 5 40 µm in steps of 5 µm each
- Size (in case): 39 x 34 x 30 cm.
- Total Excursion of Feed 25 mm.
- Weight :13 kg. approx.
- High pressure flexible tubing 150 cm. (approx.)
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 5000 Unit Per Month
- 5-10 Days
- All India
No-9 & 10, Khojkipur, Post Office Industrial Estate Ambala Cantt Haryana India +918037301908